Saturday, February 15, 2014

1 Week with O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

Skin update...

I've been using skincare line from Sulwhasoo this couple months.. but recently I felt that there's no more improvement on my skin.. the acne's still coming even if it went down fast, it still leaves acne marks on my skin.. and it sucks because almost all my face is now covered with dark, red and brown spots (i have freckles too) it's just annoying to see...
so i guess now it's time to try out different product that can lighten or even make my spots DISSAPEARED woooshhhh... hahahaha

Vitamin C is always great for brightening and lightening spots... before, i only used Vit C serum from my dermatologist.. last time i tried to used it again, didn't work well on me.

THEN i asked my uncle google and I found this serum from O.S.T (Only S. Trend) which actually i've heard before from a youtuber called Liah Yoo (Yellowycream)
i was going to buy on WISHTREND then i found out that O.S.T already have their distributor here in Indonesia... ( greattt now i dont have to wait 2 weeks till 1 month for delivery)
So i contacted them.. i love how fast they respond and after i made my payment.. i received my item the next day (Fastttt)... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡







Here is a quick overview that I've copied from +WISH TREND

The best selling item of 2012 - 2013

the fastest effect with Vitamin C.

Need to tone up loose skin for keeping youth.+ Includes Pure Vitamin-C 20%.
 + Whitening / Recovering trouble Scars.
 + Removing Blackheads.
 + Ranked the best selling item

    in Singapore No.1 commerce. (2012)

+ Ranked the best selling item

    in Japan e-commerce. (2013) 

my thoughts :
oily texture but not thick and absorb quickly into my skin.. i didn't have that tingly sensation when first applied like some and i didn't feel oily at all (this happened if I'm in AC room all day) but if I'm mostly outside yesss it will make my face oily, that's why i suggested to use it as night treatment, if you want to use it day time make sure to wear sunscreen or sunblock.
smell citrus-y but disappeared quickly after applied.
it will sting a bit if you just pop your acne (which is highly NOT recommended to do)

How I use it :
Put 3-4 drops onto my palm.. rub/warm it a bit then pat it onto my face (make my face less oily)
first 3 days i used it as day and night treatment because i was in hospital givin birth to my little baby girl Carissa.
i used it alone (wash face then OST vit c20 serum)

results???
i give you my before and after pic.. (take a deeepp breath..)

before (taken 07 Feb 2014)

after (taken 14 Feb 2014)
♡HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY♡
NOTE : i didn't do anything with the picture above.. just taken with different lightning...

after 1 week using OST VIT C20 serum.. i can see my acne spots are fading \(^.^)/ no breakouts or new acne... i haven't notice anything with my whiteheads and blackheads but so far i'm loving it.. and i will continue using this for a while and see further results.

pros :
quite affordable, bought it at OST Indonesia for IDR 245.000 (usd 20)
** available International shipping at +WISH TREND for usd 24 (now disc to usd 19)
effective and fast results

Cons :
only available online
not travel friendly (since the bottle made of glass)
need to be carefully storing the product (refrigerated after open and keep away from sun)


Note : every person have different skin types/ conditions/ reactions, this review is based on my experience only.

so tell me have you tried this serum too?? can you combine it with FCS from Sulwhasoo??

pls comment below... don't forget to follow.

Thank youu for reading...

XOXO
Keekee

7 comments:

  1. thank you for the review! after reading a couple reviews I went ahead and ordered it from WishTrend since I'm from the States and probably can't get it anywhere else. Glad it worked for you! I hope it works for me because my acne hyperpigmentation/scars are the same as yours. I've been trying to get rid of it for about 2 years with no success. Here's to hoping for this product to work! Do let me know how your skin is after using this for a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading, i will update my skincare routine soon... :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, i'm from Indonesia too. may i know where u buy this product ? thanks before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought this from OST Indonesia.. you can click the link i put on the post above for detail...

      Delete
  3. Hii sis.. aq pake krim dokter ni.. klo ganti pake inibs gak yah? Aq sih uda ga ad jerawat.. cm bekas2 nya az.. tq yah for ur nice review..����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effects, I'm waiting for mine to arrive too it's 2 years yet of mine battle with acne and dark spots and I don't want to give up yet.Hope it will work same good on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it works on you too.. for recommendation.. i suggest you divide the product into 2 glass pump and store 1 into fridge that you can use later.. so you don't have to keep opening the bottle, that way you can save more product before it become oxidized, mine were like that.. turn yellow before i can finished it up.

      Delete