Thursday, December 12, 2013

REVIEW - History of Whoo Hwa Hyun eye cream- Best eye cream!!! with before and after pic

Ive tried so many eye cream products from high end to drugstore.. some worked on certain problem (just dark circle or just fine lines) some just didn't work at all and some took forever to noticed the effect.. but some can cause other problems to your eye. ×_×

I'm a late night person.. i usually sleep around 2-3am (after finishing all the house chores, watching youtube, reading blogs and stuff)
And being around 30's i have already notice fine lines around my eyes...

I started using eye cream when i was around 19 y/o.. started with drugstore brand and eventually trying out higher brand.

The last eye cream that I've tried cause me 2 milias under my eye sob sob*
maybe the cream was too rich for me..
after reading some reviews about hwa hyun eye cream on femaledaily i was excited to try it. (They said you can see the result in just 1 week <<< this words make me looked up stores that sold the samples that very moment) :D

Little bit about the product :

History of Whoo Hwa Hyun Eye Cream



Description :
This premium eye cream helps diminish dark circles and give your eyes a glow from the deepest layers of the skin. Allow the gold and jade powders to help brighten the skin around the delicate eye area, while the powdered deer antlers and medicinal herbs to rejuvenate the skin and erase the signs of time.

cant say much about the packaging coz I only bought the sample sachets to try (1 sachets can last up to 5 days for me)




The cream umm well more like a thick gel texture that will be a bit sticky if you put on too much, Contain gold shimmers. the scent is wonderful well at least for me.. floral scent but not too overpowering.

So now I've been using it for around 2 weeks (day and night) and i can say that this is by far the best eye cream I've ever tried.

I noticed it lightened my eye area within the first week. Now one of my milias started to disappeared (almost) and i can see improvement on my fine lines too.
(Too bad i don't have before and after picture)

I absolutely LOVE this eye cream !! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
(Even told my husband to use this and he have eye problems worst than mine :P, so whenever i take out too much product.. i just put it on his eye)


Pros
- Help reduced dark circle and fine lines (for me even my milia)
- the result can be noticed in just 1-2 weeks period of time
- suitable for dry to combination skin, id say even oily (just put the right amount of product)
- smells wonderful (in my opinion)
- easy to find (online or in counter)

Cons
- Pricey (the price may vary depends where you buy)
- not for people who don't like floral scent
- hmm what else.. well i guess that's it

update : this is the before and after pic... a little bit different on the lightning, after picture actually taken with better lightning (still bad quality, but i hope you can see the difference)


Have you tried this eye cream?

Tell me what you think


With love,
XOXO
KEEKEE

PS : i can't guarantee the result on me will be the same as yours, because every person have different skin type/condition/reaction. This review was based on my personal experience only.

No comments:

Post a Comment