Monday, February 17, 2014

REVIEW Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam

Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam

Fights acne and Brightens skin

suitable for acne prone skin

Enriched with grapefruit, pomegranate, vitamin C* and salicylic acid, it cleans deeply to help fight acne, unclog pores and brighten skin complexion.
************

Finding a right cleanser was a bit of a battle, its either make you or break you.

I have an combination and acne prone skin, choosing a right cleanser is very important for me because i will break out if i choose the wrong one.

I'm still a refugee in my relative house along with my family (now adding a new member, my baby girl #hug)
after moving in.. one of the thing i have to find is facial wash because i lost mine somewhere X(
So for few days i used my husband facial foam for men (i don't like the manly smell ughh) then i decided to try Garnier (i only used it for several weeks though coz it contain salicylic acid which is forbidden while I'm pregnant, but enough to give a review on it)

(Sorry i placed the photos in wrong order)






My opinion :
strong fruity smell (it bothers me a bit when I'm using it)
creamy texture and creates enough foam
doesn't break me out
i don't really notice the brightening effect
after rinsing it leaves some kind like a film on my face (like most facial foam do) which i don't like
perfect for oily-combination skin and will be a bit drying if you have dry skin


Pros :
very affordable (around 10rb-ish)
easy to find, you can find it in any mini market,supermarket and drugstore.
contain salicylic acid which is great for acne
perfect for daily use (non heavy makeup)
doesn't break me out
suitable for oily combination skin

Cons :
strong fruity smell (just meeeee, maybe you will love it)
leaves kinda like a film on my face
not suitable for dry skin


I will have to continuing my search for my perfect cleanser... do you have any recommendation for me??

Pls leave comments, advices or anything below..... don't forget to follow

XOXO
keekee



Note : every person have different skin types/reactions/conditions so the results you have maybe different than mine. This review is based on my experience only.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, nice review...
    Please give a try to acnes creamy wash or acnes foaming wash, I used it regularly and I found it well to my combination and acne prone skin. It has also affordable price.

    Cheers,
    Nuzha ^^,
    http://dhe-ujha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 15, 2017

    Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i came to ?go back the prefer?.I'm attempting
    to find issues to improve my web site!I guess its ok to use a
    few of your concepts!!

    Also visit my site Alpha Monster Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nakaka tanggal ba ito ng acne at acne marks and old marks

    ReplyDelete