Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review BIODERMA SENBIO + DISC @Guardian Indonesia

For you who doesnt know what BIODERM Senbio is.. (actually they came up with 3 types i think , pls correct me if i'm wrong)

Bioderma senbio is cleansing water specified for sensitive skin

Quote from the web :
• At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
• Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing
• Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision

Properties :
Fragrance-free formula.Alcohol-free. No phenoxyethanol
Ingredients :
WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.

More from Bioderma


well this is by far my fave cleansing water.. i usually used cleansing oil but they said that it sometimes can cause whiteheads soo i convert to cleansing water.

My cleansing routine with Bioderma only when i used bb cream or foundation, i soaked 2 pcs of cotton pads and gentle wiped my face with it, for eye makeup i used baby oil first to clean the mascara, then Bioderma to clean the rest of the remaining residue. Then i wash my face with my regular facial wash.
That's it... and i loveee it so far.
I tried local brand before, but i cannot stand the smell.. this a plus for me because it's fragrance free, but of course this is more expensive :D

What i love about this product :
- it really can clean ( duuhhhhh.. it's call cleansing water!! ).
- doesnt irritate my skin / no stinging when i wipe my eye area.
- Fragrance Free !!!
- alcohol free !!!
- easy to use and efficient
4.5 star out of 5 ( why not 5? I wish it could be cheaper hahah)


I almost ran out mine.. so this is good news♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guardian Indonesia is having discount for this month (jabodetabek only))



Soo for Bioderma lovers ♥♥♥♥ !!!!! 


Thats it for now.

Thank you for reading my blog, i hope you like it
I really appreciate your comments / suggestions / critics about my blog.
Dont forget to follow^^

Xoxo
KEEKEE

No comments:

Post a Comment